Leaks as large as 500 gallons per minute do not surface in the Missoula valley, making them extremely hard to find.
What does GPM stand for?
GPM stands for Gallons Per Minute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GPM
We have 160 other meanings of GPM in our Acronym Attic
- Global Positioning Landing System (Boeing aircraft)
- Guam Public Library System (est. 1949)
- Guinea-Pig Lung Parenchymal Strip
- Grand Prix Legends Sound Overlay (sound for video game)
- Grande Prairie Live Theatre (Canada)
- Greater Pensacola Ladies Tennis League (Florida)
- General Public License Version 3 (GNU)
- Gaussian Process Latent Variable Model
- Gallant Precision Machining Co. Ltd. (Taiwan)
- Gallons Per Mile
- Gardens Point Modula (complier; Queensland University of Technology in Brisbane, Australia)
- Gas Processing and Marketing
- Gauss Probability Method
- General Page Message
- General Plan Map (various locations)
- General Processing Module
- General Purpose Message
- General Purpose Microprocessor
- General Purpose Mouse
- Generalized Pauli Matrix
Samples in periodicals archive:
A blue hydrant has the highest flow rate, at more than 1,500 gallons per minute.
Its purified water system can now produce 75 gallons per minute of USP 29 water.
8 gallons per minute (26 liters per minute) and delivering pressures up to 100 psi (6.
The 3" provides a flow rate of 300 gallons per minute, while the 4" provides a flow rate of 600 gallons per minute.
Two water filters just outside a regional pumping station along Bouquet Canyon and Soledad Canyon roads, would treat the complete flow of water coming out of the alluvial well - roughly 1,300 gallons per minute.
1 gallons per minute and the option of a "Super Flow" auxiliary hydraulic circuit with a maximum flow of 26 gallons per minute
The current model can disinfect 15 gallons per minute at a cost of 2 cents per metric ton of water.