A blue hydrant has the highest flow rate, at more than 1,500 gallons per minute.
What does GPM stand for?
GPM stands for Gallons Per Minute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GPM
We have 160 other meanings of GPM in our Acronym Attic
- Guam Public Library System (est. 1949)
- Guinea-Pig Lung Parenchymal Strip
- Grand Prix Legends Sound Overlay (sound for video game)
- Grande Prairie Live Theatre (Canada)
- Greater Pensacola Ladies Tennis League (Florida)
- General Public License Version 2 (GNU)
- General Public License Version 3 (GNU)
- Gaussian Process Latent Variable Model
- Gallant Precision Machining Co. Ltd. (Taiwan)
- Gallons Per Mile
- Gardens Point Modula (complier; Queensland University of Technology in Brisbane, Australia)
- Gas Processing and Marketing
- Gauss Probability Method
- General Page Message
- General Plan Map (various locations)
- General Processing Module
- General Purpose Message
- General Purpose Microprocessor
- General Purpose Mouse
- Generalized Pauli Matrix
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because of these factors, the bird peak water usage can be more than three gallons per minute and the peak evaporative cooling system water usage could be as high as 15 gallons per minute.
For example, a 100-ton capacity system requires 200-300 gallons per minute of ground water.
8 gallons per minute (26 liters per minute) and delivering pressures up to 100 psi (6.
The 3" provides a flow rate of 300 gallons per minute, while the 4" provides a flow rate of 600 gallons per minute.