STUDENTS AND FACULTY AT GALLAUDET UNIVERSITY in Washington, D.
What does GALLY stand for?
GALLY stands for Gallaudet University
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Get a Life Loser
- Gilbert American Little League (Higley, AZ)
- Gay and Lesbian Lawyers Association (Miami, FL)
- Gay and Lesbian Legal Alliance (various universities)
- Gay and Lesbian Labor Activist Network (Jamaica Plain, MA)
- Gallium Experiment
- Gay and Lesbian Latin Organization
- Gay and Lesbian Lawyers of Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
- Global Atmospheric Launch & Leave Upper Air Platform
- Get A Life Man
- Groninger Actief Leven Model (Dutch: Groningen Active Living Model; senior exercise group)
- Udp-N-Acetyl-Alpha-D-Galactosamine:polypeptide N-Acetylgalactosaminyltransferase 3
- Gay and Lesbian Organization
- Games for Logic and Programming Languages (workshop)
- Genetic ALgorithm Optimized for Portability and Parallelism System
- Geodetic Aspects of the Law of the Sea (International Association of Geodesy)
- Grappeling and Lock-On Validation
- Games, Argumentation, and Logic Programming (symposium)
- Glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Inner Lives Of Deaf Children Martha Sheridan Gallaudet University Press 800 Florida Avenue, NE, Washington, DC 20002-3695 1563682893 $45.
The American Sign Language Handshape Puzzle Book Linda Lascelle Hillebrand Gallaudet University Press 800 Florida Avenue, NE, Washington, DC 20002-3695 1563683105 $19.
Men's Real Estate Association of New York, trustee of The New York Association for the Blind, trustee of The Greenwich Hospital Association, trustee of The Ethel Walker School, and trustee of Gallaudet University, sharing his time and knowledge to promote their success.
Jackie Mann, coordinator of Extension Programs in the Continuing and Summer Studies Office of Gallaudet University and who planned the event, told this author that people around the world are now starving for materials on deaf studies.