Dec 12, 2006 Galileo International, Worldspan Galileo International issues of branding and the transitioning of customers are all to be determined, Clarke said, and the integration planning team can't act on any integration until regulatory approval occurs.
What does 1G stand for?
1G stands for Galileo International
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- First Dorsal Interosseous
- One Direction Infection (blog)
- Emergency/Disaster/Spill (police incident code)
- Assist Fire/Ambulance
- Single Line, Flat Rate, Business Telephone Line
- Single Line, Flat Rate, Business, Hunt Group
- One Form of Entry (UK schools admissions)
- First Field Forces Vietnam
- Single-Line, Flat-Rate, Residential
- One For The Road
- First Global Enterprise, Inc.
- First Generation Language
- First Generation (Video) Surveillance System
- 1 Health (gaming clan)
- Drunk Home (police incident report)
- First Half (of the year)
- One Handed Typing (either due to eating or nursing a baby)
- One Hectare Telescope (project)
- Blockage/Breakdown on Highway (police incident code)
- 1st Infantry Division (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, Wasteels will take advantage of a new negotiated fares database developed by Galileo's Danish subsidiary, TravelWare, in which Galileo International has had a controlling interest since September 2002.
This newest connection to Galileo International will help further GTREX's goal of presenting our customers with more options when traveling and expanding the available travel choices.
Jul 5, 2006 Galileo International Galileo International adds American Airlines Fares, Inventory As Part of Five-Year Deal.
This press release is transmitted on behalf of Galileo International Inc Rosemont, Ill.
May 25, 2006 Galileo International Galileo International is offering comprehensive hotel accommodation during the Germany 2006 World Cup using sister company Gullivers Travel Associates.
About Galileo International Galileo International is a diversified, global technology leader.
Michael also held senior executive positions at American Express and Galileo International in Asia and North America.