Last week's mock trial in Worcester Superior Court was the culmination of a four-day CSI camp attended by 17 soon-to-be seventh-graders at the Worcester East Middle School as part of the Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs project.
What does GEAR-UP stand for?
GEAR-UP stands for Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GEAR-UP
- Guyana Education Access Project (1999-2003)
- Grain Elevator And Processing Society (formerly Society of Grain Elevator Superintendents)
- Gain Education and Resources
- General Education Assessment Review (est. 2001; New York)
- Goals, Engagement, Accountability, and Results
- Graphical Evaluations of ATC Recordings
- Group of European Audience Researchers (European Broadcasting Union)
- Growth Employment and Redistribution
- Guam Extreme Adventure Race (est. 2000)
- Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Education and Research at the University of Pittsburgh
- Global Engineering Alliance for Research and Education (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- Group for the Education of Animal Related Issues
- Guangzhou Electric Apparatus Research Institute (Guangzhou, China)
- Garrett Engineering and Robotics Society (Accident, MD)
- Gas Engine and Antique Reproduction Show (Oregon)
- Global Electronic Approval Routing System (US Army)
- Global Entomology Agricultural Research Server
- Golden Empire Amateur Radio Society (est. 1939; California)
- Gradient Elearning Advanced Readiness System (web-based interactive multimedia training platform)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs (closes 7/14).