Last week's mock trial in Worcester Superior Court was the culmination of a four-day CSI camp attended by 17 soon-to-be seventh-graders at the Worcester East Middle School as part of the Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs project.
What does GEARUP stand for?
GEARUP stands for Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Global Engineering Alliance for Research and Education (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- Group for the Education of Animal Related Issues
- Guangzhou Electric Apparatus Research Institute (Guangzhou, China)
- Garrett Engineering and Robotics Society (Accident, MD)
- Gas Engine and Antique Reproduction Show (Oregon)
- Global Electronic Approval Routing System (US Army)
- Global Entomology Agricultural Research Server
- Golden Empire Amateur Radio Society (est. 1939; California)
- Gradient Elearning Advanced Readiness System (web-based interactive multimedia training platform)
- Greater Eugene Area Riders (Oregon bicycle club)
- Gamma Energy Analysis System
- Garage Equipment Advisory Services (UK)
- Gartner Enterprise Architecture Summit (Dallas, Tx)
- General Electric Aviation Systems
- GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) Evolutionary Architecture Study (aviation)
- GNU Enterprise Application Server
- Great Editing Adventure Series (teaching tool)
- Gradient-Expansion Approximation Self-Interaction Correction
- Gruppo Esperti Auto Ticino (Italian: Auto Experts Group Ticino; Ticino, Switzerland)
- Greedy Energy-Aware Task Allocation (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs (closes 7/14).