Last week's mock trial in Worcester Superior Court was the culmination of a four-day CSI camp attended by 17 soon-to-be seventh-graders at the Worcester East Middle School as part of the Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs project.
What does GEAR UP stand for?
GEAR UP stands for Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Groupe Européen d'Administration Publique (French: European Public Administration Group)
- Guyana Education Access Project (1999-2003)
- Grain Elevator And Processing Society (formerly Society of Grain Elevator Superintendents)
- Gain Education and Resources
- General Education Assessment Review (est. 2001; New York)
- Goals, Engagement, Accountability, and Results
- Graphical Evaluations of ATC Recordings
- Group of European Audience Researchers (European Broadcasting Union)
- Growth Employment and Redistribution
- Guam Extreme Adventure Race (est. 2000)
- Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Education and Research at the University of Pittsburgh
- Global Engineering Alliance for Research and Education (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- Group for the Education of Animal Related Issues
- Guangzhou Electric Apparatus Research Institute (Guangzhou, China)
- Garrett Engineering and Robotics Society (Accident, MD)
- Gas Engine and Antique Reproduction Show (Oregon)
- Global Electronic Approval Routing System (US Army)
- Global Entomology Agricultural Research Server
- Golden Empire Amateur Radio Society (est. 1939; California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs (closes 7/14).