2) Data from the Gainesville-Alachua County Association of Realtors was not available.
What does GACAR stand for?
GACAR stands for Gainesville-Alachua County Association of Realtors (Florida, USA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Global Ammunition Control-Point (US Air Force)
- General Advisory Committee to the Atomic Energy Commission
- Gainesville Association for the Creative Arts (Gainesville, FL)
- General Authority of Civil Aviation (Saudi Arabia)
- Georgia Addiction Counselors Association
- Georgia Athletic Coaches Association (Marietta, GA)
- German American Citizens Association (Kansas City, MO)
- Great Ape Conservation Act of 2000
- Georgia Assembly of Community Arts Agencies
- General Administration of Civil Aviation of China
- Gruppo Astrofili Cinisello Balsamo (Italian: Astronomy Group of Cinisello Balsamo)
- Greek Association for Cognitive and Behavioural Psychotherapies (Greece)
- Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce (Gainesville, FL)
- Gatwick Area Conservation Campaign (UK)
- Geographic Area Coordination Centers (wildland firefighting)
- German-American Chamber of Commerce
- Global Air Chiefs Conference
- Grating Assisted Codirectional Coupler
- Great American Cookie Company (various organizations)
- Great American Cross Country
Samples in periodicals archive:
The student population is a strong stabilizing factor for our condo market, and with prices rising, condos are a good product for many first-time buyers," says Deborah Minck, president of the Gainesville-Alachua County Association of Realtors and broker-vice president of Tioga Realty Inc.
Brent Riley, a sales associate with Bosshardt Realty Services and president of the Gainesville-Alachua County Association of Realtors, cites Alachua County's stricter comprehensive plan as a prime reason for the upswing -- as land development becomes more restrictive and expensive, existing housing becomes more desirable.