Combine low noise of 7nV/rtHz at 10 kHz and wide gain-bandwidth of 20 MHz at a low quiescent current of 1.
What does G-BW stand for?
G-BW stands for Gain-Bandwidth
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 32 other meanings of G-BW in our Acronym Attic
- Group of 77
- Group of 8
- Group of 9
- Ground to Air
- Generic-Advanced Capability
- Generic-Advanced Lightweight Torpedo
- Gemeinsamer Bundesausschuss (Germany: common federal committee)
- Granulocytes in Bone Marrow Cells
- Golf-Bravo Oscar Alpha Alpha (aviation; UK)
- Greens, Beans, Onions, Mushrooms, Berries, Seeds (nutrition)
- Commandant of the Coast Guard
- Ground Alert Close Air Support
- Georgia Council of Administrators of Special Education (Savannah, GA)
- Chief of Staff of the Coast Guard
- Global Clinical Data Repository
- Glycosylated Variant of Chicken Growth Hormone
- Gateway Call Server
- Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factor
- Vice Commandant of the Coast Guard
- Day the Ground War Began
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because of their current-feedback topology, the EL5367 does not have the normal gain-bandwidth product associated with voltage-feedback operational amplifiers.
The error amplifier features a 15-MHz gain-bandwidth product and 6-V/us slew rate which enables high converter bandwidth for fast transient performance.
8 GHz gain-bandwidth device with flat band noise at an industry-leading 0.
For example, we have applied this circuit technique to a 50 GHz trans-impedance amplifier product that has demonstrated over 20% improvement in gain-bandwidth product and higher breakdown characteristics over a conventional Darlington circuit approach using the same technology," adds Kobayashi.
Kevin Kobayashi, director of advanced design at Sirenza, in his presentation at IMS this week stated, "The demonstrated differential gain-bandwidth product of 3.
These results represent a new performance benchmark in gain-bandwidth product for a multi-decade Gilbert cell mixer.
The TC1035's op-amp is unity-gain stable, has a typical gain-bandwidth product of 90 KHz, and a typical slew rate of 35 mV/usec.