From d 14 to 28, there was a quadratic increase for gain/feed ratio (p = 0.
What does G/F stand for?
G/F stands for Gain/Feed Ratio (animal sciences)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of G/F
We have 38 other meanings of G/F in our Acronym Attic
- Grams per Brake Horsepower Hour
- Gas-to-Cloth Ratio
- Gentamicin and Clindamycin (medical treatment)
- Goblet/Ciliated Cell (molecular biology)
- Grey-to-Cerebellum (physiology)
- Garbage Disposal
- General Arrival Process, Deterministic Service Rate, Single Server Queue
- grams per day
- Graphite Epoxy
- Guanidine/EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetracetic Acid) Extract of Dentin
Samples in periodicals archive:
Body weight and feed intake were recorded weekly to calculate the average daily gain (ADG), average daily feed intake (ADFI) and gain/feed ratio (feed efficiency).