Byline: POP NOTES By Serena Markstrom The Register-Guard It doesn't appear members of Gaelic Storm have any desire to escape their association with the bar scene in "Titanic.
What does GS stand for?
GS stands for Gaelic Storm (Celtic band)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GS
We have 113 other meanings of GS in our Acronym Attic
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman
- Greater Reading Young Professionals (Greater Reading Chamber of Commerce & Industry; Pennsylvania)
- Maritime Secure Communications System
- Shore-Ship SSBN Communications Program
- Greater Richmond Young Republicans (Arlington, VA)
- Ga-Rei Zero (anime)
- Gamer Radio Zero (podcast)
- Government of the Republic of Zambia
- Graz, Austria - Thalerhof (Airport Code)
- (USN Rating) Gas Turbine System Technician
Samples in periodicals archive:
Live on SIS; see card and verdict in Racing Post betting-shop edition US Dan Farley Gaelic Storm Race 7 Churchill Downs Drops back a bit in trip on his third start after a layoff, often the time for peak performance.
The Middleham trainer has already sent out Gaelic Storm to capture two valuable sprints at the Oslo track this season.
GAELIC STORM will bid to complete a Scandinavian hat-trick in the Listed Zawawi Baltic Cup at Jagersro in Sweden on Sunday.
British stables have won three of the last four runnings of this seven- furlong Group Three and Mark Johnston sends Gaelic Storm with strong claims.
His victory yesterday was a huge relief for bookmakers who were facing a pounds 3 million payout had Gaelic Storm won.