Kelly said: "The Gaelic Athletic Association has played a key role in the Peace Process in Northern Ireland, fostering better relations between Ireland and the UK.
What does GAA stand for?
GAA stands for Gaelic Athletic Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GAA
We have 168 other meanings of GAA in our Acronym Attic
- Asialo-GM1 (Monosialotetrahexosylganglioside; genetics)
- Genetic Algorithm 1
- Glutaric Aciduria Type 1
- Glycan of Asialoganglioside
- Asialo-GM2 (Disialotetrahexosylganglioside; genetics)
- Genre Art Advocacy Center (realist art)
- Gresham Art Advisory Committee (Oregon)
- General Assembly 3rd
- Gibberellic Acid (plant hormone)
- Anti-Gibberellin A4 (antibody)
- Gain Adjuster Adapter
- Gainesville Apartment Association (Gainesville, FL)
- Galvanizers Association of Australia, Ltd. (Melbourne)
- Gastroenterology Administration Assembly (Medical Group Management Association)
- Gateway Access Authorization
- Gay Activists Alliance
- General Account of Advances
- General Agency Agreement
- General Appropriation Act
- General Average Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Teams from as far as Ireland, South Africa and India will be drawn alongside clubs from all over the GCC region, and six referees will also be flown in from Ireland along with special guests; Helen O'Rourke, the CEO of the Ladies Gaelic Football Association and Aidan Grimes, the youth development officer of the European Gaelic Athletic Association Board.
2006: The Gaelic Athletic Association agreed to allow Croke Park to be used to stage football and rugby union matches.
Summary: DUBAI -- Etihad Airwayst had forged a new, long-term strategic partnership with Ireland's Gaelic Athletic Association on Thursday.
The programme is being organised in association with the Leinster Council of the Gaelic Athletic Association and Dublin City University, where Curran is in her third year of a Sports Science and Health degree.
Presented by the Qatar Gaelic Athletic Association, champions Qatar Oryx Team A aims to continue its winning spree as it goes up against teams from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Oman, Saudi Arabia and Bahrain.
THE hierarchy of Ireland's Gaelic Athletic Association (GAA) yesterday made peace with the British establishment when the Queen set foot on the hallowed turf of its Dublin headquarters.