Jerry Szczepanski, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Gadzooks said, "I thank our dedicated and talented associates both at the corporate office and in our stores for their exceptional service to the Company.
What does GADZ stand for?
GADZ stands for Gadzooks (stock symbol)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Glenelg and Arnisdale Development Trust (Scotland, UK)
- Greek Association of Dance Therapists
- Ground Air Defense Threat
- Guam Aquaculture Development and Training Center (University of Guam)
- Global Aerospace and Defence Trading Exchange (UK)
- Genome Analysis and Database Update
- Grande Arquiteto Do Universo (Portugese: Great Architect of the Universe)
- Get A Dog Up You (chat)
- Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (Ludhiana, Punjab, India)
- Gemeinde Auf Dem Weg (German: Town on the Road)
- Galaxy Advanced Engineering, Inc. (California)
- Gallic Acid Equivalent (chemistry)
- General American English (language studies)
- General Analytical Evaluation
- Generic Application Environment
- Georgia Association of Educators
- Google App Engine (computing platform)
- Government Administration and Elections (Connecticut)
- Grant Aided Expenditure (UK)
- Granulomatous Amoebic Encephalitis
Samples in periodicals archive:
the "Company") announced today that a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, Gadzooks 21, Inc.
Jerry Szczepanski, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Gadzooks said, "We are pleased that our business immediately following the Christmas holiday period and throughout January has increased substantially over the same period last year.
Under the terms of the agreement, Gadzooks will exclusively offer categories of apparel and swimwear under the CANDIE'S label in Gadzooks specialty retail stores.
Jerry Szczepanski, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Gadzooks said, "We now have put five months of double digit comps in a row since the one year anniversary of our concept change in July.
Business Editors/Hi-Tech Writers PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 6, 2000 Gadzooks, Inc (NASDAQ: GADZ) and The Bombay Company, Inc (NYSE: BBA) will broadcast their investor communication conference calls over the Internet, Investor Broadcast Network (f/k/a Vcall) announced.
Jerry Szczepanski, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Gadzooks said, "We are very pleased again with our performance this month.
Before joining Gadzooks in 1992, Standifer was senior vice president and chief financial officer for AmeriServ Food Company.