Pura Vida has secured an 80% operating stake in the Nkembe block offshore Gabon where oil had been discovered in previous wells.
What does GAB stand for?
GAB stands for Gabon (ISO Country code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GAB
We have 82 other meanings of GAB in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Austin Area Telecommunications Network (Texas)
- General Alcoholics Anonymous Tools of Recovery (Alcoholics Anonymous guidelines)
- Gander Automated Air Traffic System
- Gemini Atlas/Agena Target Vehicle
- Global Alliance Against Traffic in Women
- Goals Against Average (ice hockey statistic)
- General Aviation Airports Working Group (US FEMA)
- Generations Accepting All Youth
- Geriatrische Afdeling Algemeen Ziekenhuis (Dutch: General Hospital Geriatric Department)
- Grupo Ayuda Animal Zaragoza (Spanish: Zaragoza Animal Aid Group; Zaragoza, Spain)
- Games and Amusement Board (Philippines)
- General Adjustment Bureau (GAB Robins North America, Inc.)
- General Arrangements to Borrow
- Ghana Association of Bankers (est. 1980)
- Gimme A Break
- Global Address Book
- Global Advisory Board (various organizations)
- Global Audio Broadcast
- Gold Antique Brush (color)
- Government Accountability Board (Wisconsin, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Qatar is keen to explore investment opportunities in Gabon as part of strengthening of economic relations between the two countries.
com)-- RELYANT LLC a Maryville, TN firm has secured a $200M contract to provide construction services in Libreville, Gabon a West African nation.
Byline: The Register-Guard Gabon has two faces - one that shows promise, another that shows authoritarianism and corruption.
LIBREVILLE, Mar 25, 2011 (TUR) -- Turkish President Abdullah Gul visited international Turkish school in Libreville, Gabon on Friday.