As a result, GSK has decided to terminate Phase IIB studies in HIV-positive patients who have never taken any AIDS drug.
What does GAIMI stand for?
GAIMI stands for GSK (GlaxoSmithKline) –Aarhus Institute of Molecular Imaging (Denmark)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Gas Authority of India Limited (Indian government)
- Glide Angle Indicator Light
- GNOME (GNU Network Object Model Environment) Accessibility Implementation Library (interfaces)
- [not an acronym] (formerly Gtk AIM (AOL (America Online) Instant Messenger); now Pidgin)
- Gas-Assisted Injection Molding (engineering)
- Global Analysis, Integration and Modeling
- Global Analysis, Interpretation and Modeling (International Geosphere-Biosphere Programme)
- Global Assimilation Ionosphere Model (Solar Dynamics Observatory)
- GNU AIM (AOL (America Online) Instant Messenger)
- German Association for Infant Mental Health
- Gait Analysis in Multiple Sclerosis
- Global Asset Inventory Management System (Canada)
- Galley Insert Equipment
- Gator Advertising and Information Network
- Gelbvieh Association in Nebraska
- Generating Antibiotic Incentives Now (legislative act)
- German Advanced Integrated Network
- Getting Arizona Interested in Neighborhoods
- Gippsland Aquaculture Industry Network Inc
- Global Advanced Intelligent Networking (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GSK agrees to absorb all remaining overhead costs for the associated projects.
But GSK isn't ready to make a deal with the rest of the region out of fear that its vaccine formula could slip out.