Conclusion: In this study a new compact dual-band microstrip patch antenna covering GPS frequency at L1 (1.
What does L1 stand for?
L1 stands for GPS Frequency (1575.42 MHz)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of L1
We have 6 other meanings of L1 in our Acronym Attic
- Linoleic to Oleic acid (health ratio)
- Lactate-to-Pyruvate (blood ratio)
- Association pour la Lutte Contre l'Erosion la Sécheresse et la Deshertification au Maroc (French)
- Lesbian & Gay Audiologists & Speech-Language Pathologists
- Lietuvos Žemes Ukio Bendroviu Asociacija (Lithuanian Association of Agricultural Companies)
- Level 0
- Legion of Codes Kidz
- Longitude 0 (Zero) Latitude 0 (Zero)
- First Lumbar Vertebra (anatomy)
- First Sun-Earth Libration (Lagrange) Point
Samples in periodicals archive:
Military systems have been doing this "jamming" - flooding an area with a signal at the GPS frequency - for years in a bid to frustrate enemy navigation systems.