Byline: GLR JOHN SMITHSON I AM sure all head teachers will be disgusted with the leader of the council for being so contemptuous of the efforts and achievements of their respective schools.
What does G-NDF stand for?
G-NDF stands for GLR (Generalized Likelihood Ratio) Based Non-Coherent Decision Feedback
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Gamma Measurement
- Group Mathematics Assessment and Diagnostic Evaluation (diagnostic mathematics test)
- government market expansion program
- Geometric mean Minimal Inhibitory Concentrations
- Greyc's Magic Image Converter (image processing macro converter)
- German Market Indicator
- Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching
- Gateway Multi-Service Switch
- US Coast Guard Marine Technical and Hazardous Materials Division
- Group on Microwave Theory and Techniques (IEEE)
- Gerontological Nursing Education Curriculum (2006-2009)
- Gray-New Gloucester Business Association (Gray, Maine)
- Assistant Commandant for Operations
- Goel-Okumoto (softwar reliability growth model)
- Chief, Office of Auxiliary/Chief Director, Auxiliary
- Coast Guard Office of Military Readiness
- Glucose Oral Rehydration to Solution
- Gel'fand - Pinsker (channel code)
- Guam-Philippines-Taiwan, Submarine Cable
- Generalized Polling Protocol - Packet Assembly/Disassembly
Samples in periodicals archive:
The XS Balance has built-in features to comply with GLR GMR USP and other quality management systems.