GLR uses Lancope's flagship network performance and security monitoring solution - StealthWatch - for visibility into network traffic and to troubleshoot issues on its network of more than 4,200 devices.
What does G-NDF stand for?
G-NDF stands for GLR (Generalized Likelihood Ratio) Based Non-Coherent Decision Feedback
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Gamma Measurement
- Group Mathematics Assessment and Diagnostic Evaluation (diagnostic mathematics test)
- government market expansion program
- Geometric mean Minimal Inhibitory Concentrations
- Greyc's Magic Image Converter (image processing macro converter)
- German Market Indicator
- Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching
- Gateway Multi-Service Switch
- US Coast Guard Marine Technical and Hazardous Materials Division
- Group on Microwave Theory and Techniques (IEEE)
- Gerontological Nursing Education Curriculum (2006-2009)
- Gray-New Gloucester Business Association (Gray, Maine)
- Assistant Commandant for Operations
- Goel-Okumoto (softwar reliability growth model)
- Chief, Office of Auxiliary/Chief Director, Auxiliary
- Coast Guard Office of Military Readiness
- Glucose Oral Rehydration to Solution
- Gel'fand - Pinsker (channel code)
- Guam-Philippines-Taiwan, Submarine Cable
- Generalized Polling Protocol - Packet Assembly/Disassembly
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: GLR JOHN SMITHSON I AM sure all head teachers will be disgusted with the leader of the council for being so contemptuous of the efforts and achievements of their respective schools.
The XS Balance has built-in features to comply with GLR GMR USP and other quality management systems.
This meeting has now taken place and GLR is pleased to report that the Goldfields Technical Committee is in good agreement with the technical data and progress presented by BETA.
HALIFAX, Nova Scotia -- In response to the November 10, 2010 news release issued by GLR Resources Inc.
TSX:GRS/GKF:Frankfurt KIRKLAND LAKE, ON, May 9 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- GLR Resources Inc.
NYSE:EXH) today announced that it has acquired GLR Solutions Ltd.
A draft report will be available to GLR management by early May, 2007 and as previously announced (see Press Release of March 2, 2007) to the public by the end of May, 2007.