This model has been implemented on Fuzzy Logic Toolbox for use with MATLAB using Mamdani inference technique.
What does FLT stand for?
FLT stands for Fuzzy Logic Toolbox
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FLT
We have 75 other meanings of FLT in our Acronym Attic
- Friday Lunchtime Talk
- Friendship, Love and Truth (Independent Order of Odd Fellows)
- Frontal Lobe Type
- Full Length Transcript (genetics)
- Full Licence Test (driver assessment)
- Full Line Terminal (Cisco)
- Full Liner Terms (charter)
- Full Load Torque
- Functional Level Test
- Funny Little Thing (OS bugs during Apollo G/S development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The controller was tested by using fuzzy logic toolbox and Simulink.