Several methods have been developed based on fuzzy logic to handle signalized intersection.
What does FL stand for?
FL stands for Fuzzy Logic
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FL
We have 84 other meanings of FL in our Acronym Attic
- Friedmann-Lemaître Metric (an exact solution of Einstein's field theory of relativity)
- Front Line
- Fruityloops (audio software)
- Frylock (cartoon character)
- Fuerstentum Liechtenstein
- Full Load
- Fuller Lodge (Los Alamos, NM)
- Functional Library
- Functional Location
- Lighting correction factor
- Focused Logistics Functional Capabilities Board
- Fluid Ounce
- Florida SPOC
- Flameless Atomic Absorption Spectrometry
- Florida Arab American Leadership Council
- Fixed Length Differential Chain Coding
- Finger Lakes - Lake Ontario Watershed Protection Alliance (New York)
- Full-Length Open Reading Frame
- Florida Petroleum Residual Organic (environmental sample analysis method)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9789814335782 The nonlinear workbook; chaos, fractals, cellular automata, neural networks, genetic algorithms, gene expression programming, support vector machine, wavelets, hidden Markov models, Fuzzy logic.
1600214282 Dynamic fuzzy logic and its applications.
INTRODUCTION [paragraph] This year marks the 43th anniversary of fuzzy logic and fuzzy set theory (Zadeh--1965 ), which has now evolved into a fruitful area containing various disciplines, such as calculus of fuzzy if-then rules, fuzzy graphs, fuzzy interpolations, fuzzy topology, fuzzy inferences systems and fuzzy modeling.
Even though there is an apparent disagreement, Rosenstein explains the value of fuzzy logic in understanding reality.
CHROMALOX Stock or custom control products include 1600 series compact, reliable 1/16-DIN field-configurable controls that are easily installed, have Smart self-tuning fuzzy logic capability, and incorporate heat/cool control features.
He points out that control engineers showed long ago that fuzzy logic couldn't do anything that mathematical modeling couldn't do.