Other topics of the 16 papers include human factors in knowledge management, fuzzy cognitive maps for IT management, a comparison of ITIL-based process landscapes, and an e-learning hypercube innovation model.
What does FCM stand for?
FCM stands for Fuzzy Cognitive Map
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FCM
We have 231 other meanings of FCM in our Acronym Attic
- Fuel Cell Markets (UK)
- Fuel Containing Mass (NPP Accident)
- Full Circle Magazine (est. 2007)
- Full-Cost Move
- Funds Control Module (Army)
- Funky Cold Medina (song)
- Fussball Club Münchwilen (Swiss soccer club)
- Future Capability Mission
- Futures Commission Merchant
- Fuzzy Cluster Means
- Faculdade de Ciências do Mar E do Ambiente (Portuguese: Faculty of Marine and Enviromental Sciences; University of the Algarve; Portugal)
- Faith Centered Music Association
- Fellow Certified Management Accountant (Canada)
- Fellow Chartered Management Accountant
- First Coast Manufacturers Association
- Fishery Conservation and Management Act of 1976
- Flux Compensated Magnetic Amplifier (electric motor starters)
- Football Club de Maisons Alfort (French football club)
- Football Club Marcellaz Albanais (French football club)
- Football Club Mouchard Arc et Senans (French football club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Kosko (1986), fuzzy cognitive maps represent the degree of causality in causal reasoning.
Fuzzy cognitive maps for issue identification in a water resources conflict resolution system, Physics and Chemistry of the Earth 30(6-7): 463-169.
A fuzzy cognitive map is a directed graph with feedback.
FUZZY COGNITIVE MAP STRUCTURE FCM is an interactive structure of concepts, each of which interacts with the rest showing the dynamics and different aspects of the behaviour of the system.
00 Paperback Neutrosophic book series; 9 QA248 This book contains generalization of some results given in the authors' earlier book Fuzzy Cognitive Maps and Neutrsophic Cognitive Maps (2003).