July: The Wachusett Dirt Dawgs, in its inaugural season as part of the Futures Collegiate Baseball League of New England, were featured.
What does FCBL stand for?
FCBL stands for Futures Collegiate Baseball League (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCBL
We have 12 other meanings of FCBL in our Acronym Attic
- Frederick County Bancorp, Inc. (Frederick, MD)
- Functional Configuration Baseline Index
- Fashion Center Business Improvement District (Manhattan, NY)
- Fairfield County Business Journal (Connecticut)
- Federation of Credit Bureaus of Japan
- First Community Bank of Joliet (Illinois)
- Football Club de Bourgoin Jallieu (French football club)
- Feeder Cable
- Football Club Bords de Loire (French football club)
- Football Club de Bucy le Long (French football club; Bucy-le-Long, France)
- Lague (airport code; Congo)
- Federation of Corrugated Box Manufacturers of India
- First Choice Business Machines (Washington)
- First Class Building Maintenance (various locations)
- Football Club Baume-Montsegur (French football club)
- Football Communal des Balcons de Meuse (French football club)
- Free Cards by Mail (Pokemon)
- Fussball Club Bayern Munchen (German: Football Club Bayern Munich; Munich, Germany)
- Franklin County Board of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities (Columbus, Ohio)
- Fédération des Conservatoires Botaniques Nationaux (French: Federation of National Botanical Conservatories)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Craig homers in Futures League South Eugene graduate Gus Craig had a triple and a home run while driving in seven runs to lead the Torrington Titans to a 22-6 win over North Shore in the Futures Collegiate Baseball League of New England.
O'Brien said the city has spoken with potential ownership groups from inside and outside the area, as well as the Can-Am League, Atlantic League, and the amateur Futures Collegiate Baseball League.
But after last season - a season that saw the Rox draw slightly more fans than the Tornadoes, an average of about 25 more fans per game, according to Can-Am League ticket sales figures - the Rox dropped out of the Can-Am League, in favor of the Futures Collegiate Baseball League.