We share a common goal of expanding the digital learning culture across the region making a difference to the young people of today who are the future of tomorrow," Ezzo added.
What does FOT stand for?
FOT stands for Future of Tomorrow (youth-led organizing group; Brooklyn, NY)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FOT
We have 106 other meanings of FOT in our Acronym Attic
- Friends of Ted
- Friends of Togo
- Friends of Tom
- Friends of TOTUS (Teleprompter of the United States; blog)
- Front Office Transaction (various locations)
- Fruit on Top
- Fuel Oil Tank (maritime engineering)
- Full of Them
- Full Open Throttle (engine)
- Full Operational Test
- Follow-On Test & Checkout
- Final Operational Test and Evaluation
- Follow-on Operational Test and Evaluation
- Follow-On Test & Evaluation
- Force Operations Test & Evaluation
- Full Operational Test and Evaluation
- Functional Operational Test and Evaluation
- Firmware Over the Air (openwave)
- Flat on Their Ass
- Florida Occupational Therapy Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Emirates decision to launch a new branding campaign, with the emphasis on greetings and the future of tomorrow, particularly as it expands its global reach to new markets such as North and South America, the carrier is positioning and leveraging its strength of geographic location to highlight to customers that it can serve them across the globe with a single stop-over in Dubai," Saj Ahmad, chief analyst at London-based StrategicAero Research, told Khaleej Times.
This lot have no idea how to go about reversing this sad statistic and seem indifferent to the fact that the young of today are the future of tomorrow.
Talk to people (parents, adults, a close friend), tell them what you feel and seek advice on how to overcome your addiction * Stick to people with good habits Measures to overcome drug addiction: * More rehabilitation centres should be opened * Advice should be given and taken with a positive attitude and a will to change the habit * Parents should check on their child's habit and correct it before it becomes a major problem The youth of today is the future of tomorrow.