Effective monitoring Commenting on the future of online advertising in the region, Steve Vaile, Chief Executive Officer of H2O New Media, a social media company, said that online advertising is the only medium that allows advertisers to monitor effectively how more business is being generated.
What does FOOA stand for?
FOOA stands for Future of Online Advertising
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FOOA
- File Open for Output (NFILE error code)
- Flight of Opportunity
- Flight Operations Office
- Flight Operations Officer
- Follow-On Outfitting
- Foo Of Oberlin (comedy group)
- Forward Observation Officer
- Front Office Operation
- Fundamental Order of Operations (math)
- Friends of Old Annville (Annville, PA)
- Failure Out of Box
- Fell Out of Bed (hospital charts)
- Fool and Boob (portmanteau)
- Friends of Old Beijing (est. 2006; Beijing Cultural Heritage Protection Center; Beijing, China)
- FTP Operation Over Big Address Records (RFC 1639)
- see FUBAR
- Fall Out of Chair (laughing)
- Fresh Out of College
- From Our Own Correspondent (BBC News)
- Falling Out Of Chair Laughing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The future of online advertising in the region has been evolving, with this change being attributed to increase of the number of online users, Al Muhairi said.