Farooq Sattar said that they have discussed the law and order situation of the city and the future of Local Government in Sindh with the President.
What does FOLG stand for?
FOLG stands for Future of Local Government (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FOLG
We have 1 other meaning of FOLG in our Acronym Attic
- Fountain of Life Fellowship (various locations)
- Fox Wolf (hybrid)
- Friends of Lighthouse Field
- Friends of Love Field (Texas)
- Friends of the Loomis Forest (volunteer forest activist group; Tonasket, WA)
- Friends of Leamington Football Club (UK)
- Folinic Acid, Fluorouracil & Irinotecan (chemo treatment)
- Folinic Acid, Fluorouracil, Irinotecan, and Oxaliplatin (cancer therapy)
- 5-Fluorouracil, Leucovorin and Oxaliplatin (chemo treatment)
- Fiber-Optic Laser Gyro
- Friends of Lake Hefner (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Friends of Lower Hay (Minnesota)
- Friends of the Library of Hawaii
- Federal Old Line Insurance
- Foundation Owned Life Insurance
- Fiber Optic Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy
- Facilitated Online Learning as an Interactive Opportunity (National Electronic Library for Health Librarian Development Programme)
- Friends of Libraries in Oklahoma (Tulsa, OK)
- Following Information Is Submitted
- Friends of Lake Jesup (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
KARACHI, January 08, 2010 (Frontier Star): MQM, PPP the two big coalition partners in the Sindh provincial government have failed to resolve their differences over the future of local government system and appointment of administrators.
Certainly if the Tories win the inevitable General Election next year, all eyes will be on their first Queen's Speech for clues as to which way they believe the future of local government lies.
It followed a Great Debate on the future of local government on Teesside which saw the scrapping of Cleveland County Council and a return across the area to a single tier local government.
The Conservative leader said the future of local government lay in "setting information free" so voters can easily judge their council's performance against neighbouring authorities.
Byline: By Neil McKay POLITICIANS at loggerheads over the future of local government in County Durham have joined forces to demand safeguards to the future of a local hospital.
Topics include the urban places and their impact on local politics, where people live and why, and the inter-governmental environments; official decision-makers from the days of the weak mayors and machines to city managers, legislators, executives and bureaucracy; elections, influence and power from outside city hall; and budget politics, public policy and regional-level government, including the getting and spending of money, local issues and battles and the future of local government.
This 'grow your own' culture ensures that Welsh councils develop their own professional and management capacity over the coming years so that the future of local government in Wales is one of continuous innovation and improvement.