The Future of Family Medicine Project encourages doctors to boldly transform their offices.
What does FFM stand for?
FFM stands for Future of Family Medicine Project (American Academy of Family Physicians)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFM
We have 131 other meanings of FFM in our Acronym Attic
- Freight and Fleet Management
- Frequent Flyer Mile(s)
- Fuel Fabrication Modification
- Fuel Failure Monitor
- Fuel Flow Monitor
- Full Face Mask (diving)
- Full Field Model (oil industry)
- Fun Fragging Maniacs (gaming clan)
- Functional Fault Model
- Fundus Flavimaculatus
- Faith Formation for Maturing Adults
- Fighting Fit Martial Arts
- Forked Frontalis Muscle Aponeurosis
- Friends Foreign Missionary Association (Christian organization)
- Fact-Finding Mission on Bhopal (toxicity report; India)
- Fly-Fishing Merit Badge (Boy Scouts of America)
- Foam Front Mesh Back (hat style)
- Forest Fire Management Branch (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Friends of the Friendless Marching Band
- Fédération Française des Massages de Bien Être (French: French Wellness Massage Federation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jim Martin, chair of the board of the American Academy of Family Physicians, noted that he experienced the culture clash firsthand when the AAFP brought three generations of family physicians together as part of the academy's Future of Family Medicine project.