It is also provided with equipment that controls the opening and closing of valves and pumps as per the water level in the future tanks.
What does FT stand for?
FT stands for Future Tank
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FT
We have 47 other meanings of FT in our Acronym Attic
- Full Time
- Fun Time
- Fun Trivia (website)
- Functional Test
- Functional Type
- Fund Type
- Funding Team
- Funds Transfer
- Terminal Forecast (aviation weather prediction)
- Field Test Design Verification Test
- Foot Pound
- Fuel Transfer And Storage Assembly
- Fractional T-1
- Fourier Transform Atomic Absorption Flame Spectrometer
- Full Term, Appropriate for Gestational Age
- Fault-Tolerant Common Object Request Broker Architecture
- Fixed Transmitter - Fixed Receiver
- Fourier Transform-Infrared
Samples in periodicals archive:
Future Tank Both Borglums say business at the 5-year-old Drive A Tank has boomed over the last ten months, having come a long way from being first set up with money from their construction and concrete recycling businesses.
Not so long ago it was forecast that future tank gun calibres would have to be at least 140 mm to defeat the heavily armoured monoliths they were likely to encounter.
Army is testing a supersonic projectile that could drastically increase the killing power of future tanks.