Also included are the Surface Transportation-Environmental Cooperative Research Program (STEP), National Cooperative Freight Transportation Research Program, and Future Strategic Highway Research Program (F-SHRP).
What does F-SHRP stand for?
F-SHRP stands for Future Strategic Highway Research Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of F-SHRP in our Acronym Attic
- Form of Prostate-Specific Antigen
- Florida Pesticide Use Risk Evaluation
- Forward Link - Quick Paging Channel
- Forward Quick Paging Channel
- Fair-Reactive Adaptation Controller
- Forward Rate Control Channel
- Flash Reservation Protocol (computer memory)
- Forsyth-Sinning Formula (body fat calculation)
- Forward Supplemental Code Channel Type
- Forward Link - Supplemental Channel
- Fixed-Line Short Messaging Service
- Fixed-Length Coding for Slepian-Wolf System with Linkage
- Forward Link - Synchronization Channel
- Forward Sync Channel
- Forward Transmit Diversity Pilot Channel
- Field of target volume
- Fine-Thank You
- Focal Usual Interstitial Pneumonia Lesion
- Fast Zero-Forcing Block Decision-Feedback Equalizer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The safety element of the Future Strategic Highway Research Program (F-SHRP) is focused on even higher-risk, longer-term research on crash causation.