Future Sounds of Jazz ('just one step ahead of the jazz police', they claim, endearingly, in their publicity flyers) are at the Glee Club -a really excellent venue for jazz -tickets and more information from 0870 241 5093 or www.
What does FSOJ stand for?
FSOJ stands for Future Sounds of Jazz
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FSOJ
We have 1 other meaning of FSOJ in our Acronym Attic
- Family Support Organization of Essex County (East Orange, NJ)
- Festival Singers of Florida
- Friends of Special Operations Forces
- Frequently Sampled Oral Glucose Tolerance Test
- Facteurs Sociaux, Organisationnels et Humains (French: Organizational and Human Social Factors)
- Four Seasons of Hope
- Flower Shop of the Islands, Inc.
- Free-Space Optical Interconnect (fiber optics)
- Future Soundz of India (album)
- For Sleeping or Jumping (band)
- Finnish School of Kingston (UK)
- Free-Space Optical Link (communication technology)
- Fujitsu System Solution
- fully secured on land (loan)
- Future Sound Of London (band; also seen as TFSOL)
- Faculty and Society of Occupational Medicine
- Fakultet za Strateski i Operativni Menadzment (Serbian: School of Strategic and Operational Management)
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Feinberg School of Medicine (Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois)
- First Sergeant of Marines
Samples in periodicals archive:
Future sounds of Jazz comes to Symphony Hall on Sunday night at 7.