And based on the successes and challenges that I experienced, I left the high school classroom with the commitment to improve the preparation of future science teachers.
What does FST stand for?
FST stands for Future Science Teachers (University of California, Davis)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FST
We have 181 other meanings of FST in our Acronym Attic
- Frame Service Time
- Franciscan School of Theology (Berkeley, California)
- French Summer Time (time zone)
- Frontline Support Team
- Fujitsu Software Technologies (Japan)
- Full Scale Test
- Functional Self Test (hardware or software test sequence)
- Functional System Test
- Functions, Statistics & Trigonometry (mathematics)
- Functions, Statistics, and Trigonometry (course)
- Future Soldier Training (US Army)
- Fuzzy Set Theory
- Fleet Synthetic Training-Joint Exercise (military air operations)
- Family Studies Teachers Association (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Fantasy Sports Trade Association
- Fellow of the Society of Technical Analysts (UK)
- Florida Septic Tank Association (now Florida Onsite Wastewater Association)
- Food Science and Technology Abstracts (International Food Information Service)
- Force Structuring Trade-off Analysis
- Full Science and Technology Abstracts
Samples in periodicals archive:
Several participants have mentored future science teachers.