Kennedy, future president of the United States, and K.
What does FPOTUS stand for?
FPOTUS stands for Future President of the United States
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FPOTUS
- First Person On Scene (first responders training)
- Food Point Of Sale (restaurant industry)
- Fort Pierce Orchid Society (Ft. Pierce, Florida)
- Freakin' Piece of Spit (polite form)
- Free Pascal Operating System (software)
- Future Point of Sale (Akron, OH restaurant point of sale system developer)
- Friends for the Preservation of Ohio State Parks
- First Paper Out Time (printer performance)
- First Parents of the United States (presidential parents)
- Former President Of The United States
- Favorite Post of the Week
- Foreign-Made Privately Owned Vehicle
- Fuel Preburner Oxidizer Valve (US NASA)
- Fairfax Pets on Wheels (Virginia)
- Fearless Pirates of Willygoat
- Former Prisoner of War
- Faculty Practice Plan
- Fair Play Point (sports)
- Family Partnership Program (various organizations)
- Family Planning Perspectives (journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Only a future president of the United States may have the courage to return to the serious consideration of whether the United States has the power and the intelligence to use the United Nations and U.
And if our paths never crossed at Georgetown 30 years ago and if I never got to know a future president of the United States when he was 20, after reading all this stuff and watching the tapes of his testimony, I have a sense of knowing him now -- still morally and emotionally the same age he was then.
THE UNFLAPPABLE NELLE REAGAN She called the future President of the United States "Ronnie' and "Dutch.