Agricultural Segments Covered in this Report * Farming * Agriculture Equipments * Fertilizers * Pesticides * Warehousing * Cold Chains * Food Processing * Dairy Farming * Floriculture * Apiculture * Sericulture * Seeds * Fisheries * Poultry * Animal Husbandry Focus of the Analysis for Each Segment and Sub-Segment * Drivers and Challenges * Historical, Current and Future Market Values * Historical, Current and Future Market Volumes * Analysis of Various Sub-Segments * Areas of Opportunity * Competitive Landscape Information Sources Information has been gleaned from both primary and secondary sources: Primary sources include industry surveys and face to face/telephone interviews with industry experts.
What does FMV stand for?
FMV stands for Future Market Value
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FMV
We have 27 other meanings of FMV in our Acronym Attic
- Forces Motrices Valaisannes (Swiss electric company)
- Foreign Market Value
- Forest of Marston Vale (UK)
- Försvarets Materielverk (Swedish Defence Materiel Administration; Procurement agency for the Swedish armed forces)
- Fredrikstad Mekaniske Verksted (Fredrikstad, Norway)
- Fuel Metering Valve
- Fujitsu Multimedia Vision (Japan)
- Full Motion Video
- Full Motion Violence (online gaming)
- Fully Maintained Vehicle
- Fair Market Value Appraisal
- Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst
- Fort Monroe, Virginia
- Fast Maximal Voluntary Contraction (isometric strength tool)
- Featherstone Male Voice Choir (UK)
- Felling Male Voice Choir (UK)
- Federal Malaria Vaccine Coordinating Committee (National Institutes of Health National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases)
- Federal Motor Vehicle Control Program
- Frequency Modulation Voice Frequency Telegraph
- Flowers Mill Veterinary Hospital (Langhorne, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The remaining interest free 25 percent balance can be repaid in stages over 10 years or settled as a lump sum when the house is resold at its future market value.
Second: Although sponsors bend over backward to emphasize that these are not "mortgage debt," the fact is that they are real estate financings that give sponsors the legal right to a portion of an owner's future market value.
On the other hand, vehicles with high projected future market values (residual values) tend to offer lower lease payments, but may not be the most cost effective when fuel costs are added.
Specifically, the EITF proposed estimating the current market value of assets expected to be sold by first predicting a future market value and then discounting it back to a present value.
Fair value" would be derived from projections of future market value of the stock using Black-Scholes or some other mathematical model.