Division efforts include government/industry studies, workshops and conferences addressing the elements of the Future Logistics Enterprise such as Public Private Partnering, Performance Based Logistics, Total Life Cycle Support, RFID, UID, Contractors on the Battlefield, Logistics Human Capital Initiatives, and Logistics Supply Chain Integration.
What does FLE stand for?
FLE stands for Future Logistics Enterprise
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FLE
We have 34 other meanings of FLE in our Acronym Attic
- Forest Lake Elementary (various locations)
- Formal Literary Essay
- Forward Logistics Element
- Foundation for Learning Equality (California)
- Français Langue Étrangère
- Fraternity of Linemen and Wiremen
- Frontal Lobe Epilepsy (neurology)
- Full-Load Equivalent (student enrollment calculation)
- Functional Literacy Exam
- Future Learning Environment (Finland)
- Future Logistics Environment (US DoD)
- Fair and Legal Employment Act (various states)
- Family Life Education Act
- Federation Luxembourgeoise des Enterprises d'Assainissement
- Fireline Explosive Advisor (US NWCG)
- Flux Logic Element Array
- Formal Language for Expressing Assumptions
- Four Letter Extended Acronym
- Leaching Factor
- Fleet Activity
Samples in periodicals archive:
Simply put, the future logistics enterprise will be designed with a process-centric approach rather than a function-centric approach.
The future logistics enterprise is going to rely on condition-based maintenance and prognostics to improve readiness and availability with corrosion prediction playing an important part.
Morales wrote, "Transforming logistics to meet the Future Logistics Enterprise objectives requires that we realign key roles and responsibilities to ensure end-to-end warfighter support, from requirements planning to acquisition through distribution and on to the ultimate customer.
The foundation of focused logistics rests on two initiatives: Logistics Transformation and the Future Logistics Enterprise.
This vision underlies an overarching effort by the Department of Defense, called Future Logistics Enterprise.
Future Logistics Enterprise DOD's Joint Logistics Board has developed six initiatives to accelerate DOD's implementation of integrated logistics chains and commercial warfighter sustainment needs to meet the operational requirements of the National Defense Strategy.
The CSC2 implementation effort will be fully integrated with our Future Logistics Enterprise and other CS enterprise architectures.