The institute's Eurozone Future Inflation Gauge (EZFIG) rose to 103.
What does FIG stand for?
FIG stands for Future Inflation Gauge
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIG
We have 113 other meanings of FIG in our Acronym Attic
- Formation Professionnelle Initiale des Conducteurs de Véhicules de Guidage (French driving school)
- Fort Indiantown Gap (PA, USA)
- Forth Interest Group (Forth Computer Language)
- Fortress Investment Group LLC (stock symbol)
- Found in Garbage
- Framework Interoperability Group
- Freen in Green (band)
- Freshman Interest Group
- Fun Is Good
- Fundación Informática Guatemalteca (Spanish: Guatemalan Information Technology Foundation)
- Fans Italiani Gnocca Amica (Italian)
- Federazione Italiana Giovani Agricoltori (Young Farmers' Italian Association)
- Federazione Italiana Giovani Atleti (Italian: Italian Federation of Young Athletes)
- Florida Insurance Guaranty Association
- Fretted Instrument Guild of America
- Falkland Islands Government Air Service
- Federazione Italiana Gioco Bridge (Italian: Federation of Italian Bridge Games)
- Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio (Italian Football Association)
- Forest Indicators of Global Change (Canada)
- Fornebu Indoor Golf Center (Snaroya, Norway)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New York-based Economic Cycle Research Institute (ECRI), a body that focuses on shifts in the business cycle, said its UK Future Inflation Gauge rose to 105.
The Economic Cycle Research Institute, a New York-based body that specialises in monitoring turning points in the business cycle, said its Future Inflation Gauge edged ahead to 105.