During his almost 18 years as the executive director of FCCLA, Rains has guided the organization through a number of changes, including the name change in 1999 from Future Homemakers of America to its current name.
What does FHA stand for?
FHA stands for Future Homemakers of America (now FCCLA)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of FHA
We have 120 other meanings of FHA in our Acronym Attic
- Foreign Humanitarian Assistance
- Foundation for Health in Aging
- Foundation for Humanity’s Adulthood
- Frankenmuth Historical Association (Frankenmuth, Michigan)
- Fraser Health Authority (various locations)
- Frontier Highways Authority (Pakistan)
- Full Height Anamorphic
- Functional Hazard Analysis (safety assessment)
- Functional Hazard Assessment
- Foreign Humanitarian Assistance/Disaster Relief (US DoD)
- Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988
- Fort Hunt Athletic Association (Annadale, VA)
- Fort Hood Area Association of Realtors (Texas)
- Fair Housing Action Center (New Orleans, LA)
- Fair Housing Advisory Committee
- Faith Hope and Charity (Society; DeLand, FL)
- Family Health Awareness Campaign (Ministry of Health; India)
- First Historical Archives of China (Beijing, China)
- Forest Health Advisory Committee (est. 2000)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finally, although the potential for harm was not as critical issue for the Future Homemakers of America as it was for student athletes, the "variety of health risks [of drug abuse] for children" overcame that fact.
Byline: Andrea Henry THE FUTURE HOMEMAKERS OF AMERICA by Laurie Graham (Fourth Estate, pounds 9.
Patty Hopkins, communications coordinator for the Future Homemakers of America (FHA/HERO), says the FHA/HERO Web site has increased the VSO's visibility.