Gamal is also chairman of the Future Generation Foundation, dedicated to enhancing Egypt's economic growth by improving work-force performance through training.
What does FGF stand for?
FGF stands for Future Generation Foundation (Egypt)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FGF
We have 52 other meanings of FGF in our Acronym Attic
- Fake Girlfriend
- Famous Gut Feel
- Federación Gallega de Fútbol (Spain)
- Fédération des Géomètres Francophones (French: Francophone Federation of Surveyors)
- Fédération Guinéenne de Football (Guinea)
- Feel-Good Factor
- Fibroblast Growth Factor
- Fine Girl Friday
- Former Girlfriend
- Forschungsgemeinschaft Funk eV
- 125I-fibroblast growth factor-1
- Fibroblast Growth Factor Type 1
- 125I-fibroblast growth factor-2
- Fibroblast Growth Factor 5 (also seen as FGF5)
- Fibroblast Growth Factor and its Receptor
- Fibroblast Growth Factor 1
- Fibroblast Growth Factor 10 gene
- fibroblast growth factor 14
- Fibroblast Growth Factor 18
- Fibroblast Growth Factor 2
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a young politician, Gamal established the Future Generation Foundation in 2000, which incubated many of the current leaders of the ruling National Democratic Party and the new Cabinet.