Any agreement to invest in Udokan could become a major negative for Norilsk, in our view, given the project's risks and complexity and the reduction in future free cash flow it would entail.
What does FFCF stand for?
FFCF stands for Future Free Cash Flow (financial management)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FFCF
We have 15 other meanings of FFCF in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération des Femmes Cheffes d'Entreprises du Luxembourg (French: Federation of Women Heads of Business Luxembourg)
- Future Faculty Career Exploration Program (Rochester Institute of Technology)
- Fédération des Festivals de Chanson Francophone (French: Federation of Francophone Song Festivals)
- Festival Franco-Coréen du Film (French: Fraco-Korean Film Festival)
- Fine Feathered Canadian Friend
- Fire Fighter Cancer Foundation
- First Flight Centennial Foundation (now First Flight Foundation; North Carolina)
- Ford-Freak Club of Finland
- Formula Fun Club of Finland
- Fuel Flow Correction Factor
- Florida First Capital Finance Corporation
- Fauji Foundation College for Girls (Pakistan)
- Field Food Crop Group
- Final Fantasy Card Game
- France Financement Crédit Gestion (French financial credit company)
- Fédération Française des Coopératives et Groupements d'Artisans (French: Federation of Cooperatives and Groups of Artisans)
- Faculdade de Filosofia e Ciências Humanas (Portuguese: Faculty of Philosophy and Humanities; Brazil)
- First Financial Holdings, Inc.
- Formula Ford Club Holland (Formula One club; Oosterhout, Netherlands)
- Federal Family Columbine High School Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
Steps included offering the trustee a "substantial proportion" of Armstrong's future free cash flow and an immediate cash injection equivalent to its evaluation of the FAS benefits.