Evoniuk, the daughter of Mark and Linda Evoniuk of Elkton, has been involved in student government, Future Business Leaders of America, Future Farmers of America and varsity volleyball, basketball and track.
What does FFA stand for?
FFA stands for Future Farmers of America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFA
We have 209 other meanings of FFA in our Acronym Attic
- Freedom for Animals
- French Forces in Germany (Forces Francaises en Allemagne)
- Friends for Asia (Thailand)
- Fukushima Flight Association (Japan)
- Full Freight Allowed
- Functional Failure Analysis
- Functional Flow Analysis (Bellcore)
- Fund for Animals
- Fundus Fluorescein Angiography (ophthalmological test)
- Fusiform Face Area (facial recognition)
- Foster Family Agency of East Tennessee
- Federal Facility Agreement & Consent Order
- Faith Formation for All Ages
- Fan Fiction Addicts Anonymous
- Filipinos for Affirmative Action (California)
- Finnish Field Archery Association
- Flavour and Fragrance Association of Australia
- Florida Fertilizer & Agrichemical Association
- Fuerzas Armadas (Spanish Armed Forces)
- Florida Forestry Arson Alert Association (est. 1986)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Growing up in central Louisiana, Connell worked in her high school's greenhouses and took part in judging floriculture contests for the Louisiana association of Future Farmers of America chapters.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Twelve high schools recently put their knowledge of tractors to the test during competition in the 18th annual Future Farmers of America District I Agricultural and Industrial Diagnostics Contest at Owens Community College in Ohio.
OTF regularly receives requests for our Soldiers to participate in activities that range from recognitions during the "Good Morning America" Summer Concert Series, to speaking opportunities with such organizations as the national and state chapters of the Future Farmers of America.
After learning butchers would be makin' bacon out of a pig raised by her school's Future Farmers of America club, Leonor Armas, 15, raised a stink.
The idea soon took root and spread across the nation, and in 1928, the Future Farmers of America was established in Kansas City, Mo.