Evoniuk, the daughter of Mark and Linda Evoniuk of Elkton, has been involved in student government, Future Business Leaders of America, Future Farmers of America and varsity volleyball, basketball and track.
What does FFOA stand for?
FFOA stands for Future Farmers Of America
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFOA
- French Fried Onion
- Fuel Furnace Oil (obsolete fuel for naval vessels)
- Funds From Operations
- Fachverband der Fahrzeugindustrie Österreichs (Austria)
- Factor Foundation of America (Boca Raton, FL)
- Fayette Friends of Animals (Uniontown, PA)
- Federal First Offender Act
- First Frame of Action (Film/TV Industry)
- Freedom Fighters of America
- Forward Fighting Operating Base
- Fracture Fixation in Osteoporotic Bone
- Feldfernsprecher Ortsbatterie / Zentralbatterie (German military phone)
- Fact-Finding and Outreach Coordinator (Canada)
- Family Farm Opportunity Center (Missouri)
- Feliciana Family Outreach Center (Ethel, LA)
- First Frame of Cut (film/video/audio editing)
- Ford Focus Owners Club (UK)
- Freedom from Oil Campaign (social activism)
- Forbidden Fruits of Civil Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Growing up in central Louisiana, Connell worked in her high school's greenhouses and took part in judging floriculture contests for the Louisiana association of Future Farmers of America chapters.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Twelve high schools recently put their knowledge of tractors to the test during competition in the 18th annual Future Farmers of America District I Agricultural and Industrial Diagnostics Contest at Owens Community College in Ohio.
OTF regularly receives requests for our Soldiers to participate in activities that range from recognitions during the "Good Morning America" Summer Concert Series, to speaking opportunities with such organizations as the national and state chapters of the Future Farmers of America.
After learning butchers would be makin' bacon out of a pig raised by her school's Future Farmers of America club, Leonor Armas, 15, raised a stink.
The idea soon took root and spread across the nation, and in 1928, the Future Farmers of America was established in Kansas City, Mo.