But given that millennial preferences diverge from prior generations, future consumption preferences also become less predictable, Nielsen noted.
What does FC stand for?
FC stands for Future Consumption (food and beverage industries)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FC
We have 108 other meanings of FC in our Acronym Attic
- Funnel Cloud (METAR weather)
- Fuori Campo (Italian: Out of Field)
- Furnace Container
- Further Confusion (anthropomorphic convention)
- Fusion Center
- Futball Club (soccer)
- Future Capabilities
- Future Century (G-Gundam)
- Future City
- Future Crew
- Fire Control Computer
- Field Command, Defense Atomic Support Agency
- Flood Control and Coastal Emergency program
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf Railroad
- Fire, Casualty and Surety
- Field Champion and Amateur Field Champion (American Kennel Club; dog pedigree)
- Fibre Channel-Arbitrated Loop
- Flip-Chip Ball Grid Array
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each kilowatt hour earns customers a credit against future consumption.
The latest version expands its resource analysis to include granular detail on current, historical and expected future consumption of local and remote storage resources.
Slaughtered meat is stored for future consumption, while pregnant pigs and those under five months old are being culled and their meat disposed of.