Harold served on numerous advisory and review panels, including the 1990 DOE Fusion Policy Advisory Committee (FPAC), established by then Secretary of Energy James D.
What does FPAC stand for?
FPAC stands for Fusion Policy Advisory Committee
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FPAC
We have 23 other meanings of FPAC in our Acronym Attic
- Foundation for Protected Areas and Biodiversity (World Wildlife Fund)
- Facilities Planning Advisory Committee
- Facilities Planning Advisory Council (Fairfax County Public Schools; Fairfax, VA)
- Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory (Novelty, OH)
- Festival of Philippine Arts & Culture (California; annual cultural festival)
- Fine and Performing Arts Center (various locations)
- Forces Patriotiques Anticolonialistes Anticapitalistes (French: Anticolonial Anticapitalist Patriotic Forces; Guadeloupe)
- Forest Products Association of Canada
- Fort Point Arts Community, Inc. (est. 1980; Boston, MA)
- Franklin Performing Arts Company (Franklin, MA)
- Center for Compliance Analysis and the Prevention of Fraud (Ghana think tank)
- Federation of Philippine American Chambers of Commerce
- Fast Physical Access Channel
- Family Planning, Access, Care and Treatment Program (California)
- Facsimile Packet Assembly/Disassembly Facility
- Falls Prevention Awareness Day (aging; various organizations)
- Financial Planning and Analysis Division (Lithuania)
- Food Processors Association of Davao (Philippines)
- Formats Production and Distribution
- Fox Psychological Assessments of Denver (Denver, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In May 1990, Stever was asked by then Department of Energy Secretary James Watkins to chair a Fusion Policy Advisory Committee (FPAC).
These dual objectives are consistent with the recommendations of the 1990 Fusion Policy Advisory Committee report, Richardson said.