Further enhancing the industry s #1 business innovation platform for the enterprise and the cloud, Oracle today announced that it continues to drive innovation across its Oracle Fusion Middleware product suite.
What does FMW stand for?
FMW stands for Fusion Middleware
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FMW
We have 24 other meanings of FMW in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Minimum Wage (various locations)
- First Mile Wireless
- Freezer Meal Workshop
- Fresh Melt Water (Philadelphia Streetwear clothing brand)
- Friends Meeting of Washington (Washington, DC)
- Frontier Martial-Arts Wrestling (Japan)
- Frosted Mini Wheats (breakfast cereal)
- Full Metal Wrestling (online wrestling group)
- Fundamental Modulation Waveform
- Florida Movers and Warehousemen's Association
- Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Youth Development
- Fat Man With Cigar
- Fathers and Mothers Who Care (est. 1997)
- Federation of Medical Women of Canada (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Franklin Mountains Wilderness Coalition (El Paso, TX)
- Freedom Micro with Covert Nose (Photon product)
- Fruitvale Mutual Water Company (San Jacinto, CA)
- Fully Mobile Wirelessly Connected
- Foothill Municipal Water District (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oracle has released its next-generation Oracle Database 11g and its Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g.
9780071754170 Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g architecture and management.
In a live webcast attended by partners and customers from around the world, Oracle President Charles Phillips and Oracle Fusion Middleware Senior Vice President Thomas Kurian outlined Oracle's middleware strategy, which combines the best products from BEA and Oracle(R) Fusion Middleware and provides continuity and investment protection for both customer bases.
According to a news release, Oracle Fusion Middleware provides a common technology platform for ISVs to integrate and support their entire mix of Oracle and non-Oracle enterprise applications while laying the groundwork for SOA.