Dale Meade (Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory) then described the Fusion Ignition Research Experiment (FIRE) and ways it would move the U.
What does FIRE stand for?
FIRE stands for Fusion Ignition Research Experiment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FIRE
We have 87 other meanings of FIRE in our Acronym Attic
- Flexible Intelligent Routing Engine
- Flexible Intra-AS Routing Environment
- Flight Investigation of the Reentry Environment
- Forcenet Innovation and Research Enterprise (US Navy)
- Forensic Incident Response Environment (bootable CD for the repair of dead systems)
- Forensic Institute for Research and Education (est. 2006; Middle Tennessee State University)
- Forms, Interfaces, Reports and Enhancements
- Foundation for Individual Rights in Education, Inc.
- Fragmenting IP (Internet-Protocol) Realtime Engine (Network Peripherals)
- Full Integrated Robotized Engine
- Future Intelligence Requirements Environment (US DoD)
- Future Internet Research and Experimentation (EU Initiative)
- First ISCCP Regional Experiment (Phase 2)
- FAS (Fatty Acid Synthase) Insulin-Responsive Element 1
- Fire Detection and Suppression Simulation
- Florida Interdisciplinary Learning Resources in Environmental Education
- Finnish Institute for Russian and East European Studies (Helsinki, Finland)
- Flexible Fire Support System
- Field Resource Management System (Hewlett Packard internal call-logging system)
- Foundation for Interdisciplinary Research and Education Promoting Animal Welfare (Houston, TX)