Curated by OtB artistic director Lane Czaplinski (who considers expenses like music ownership in determining which shows appear on the site), the lineup is scheduled to include performances from 2013 festivals like PS122's Coil in NYC and Fusebox in Austin.
What does FB stand for?
FB stands for Fusebox (web application framework)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FB
We have 43 other meanings of FB in our Acronym Attic
- Full Board (hospitality industry)
- Full Bridge
- Fully Built (rebuild engine with aftermarket parts, generally high power output)
- Fun Buddy (polite form)
- Funbots (QuakeNet gaming)
- Furnace Brazing
- Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Fuse Block
- Fuse Board
- Ford Bacon & Davis Inc
- Fengbao 1 (Storm-1; Chinese 2-stage launch vehicle)
- Full-Band Low-Noise Amplifier
- Feature Based - Lexical Tree Associate Grammar
- Filter-Bank-Based Multi-Carrier (transmission)
- Fringe Benefit/Employee Business Expense (taxes)
- First Battle: Battalion Corps
- Fumonisin B2 (mycotoxin)
- Force XXI Brigade and Below Command and Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
com, ADDITIONAL REPORTING BY JOHN SHAW A SUPER BOWL gamble on the San Francisco 49ers was foiled at the weekend, meaning somebody got their fingers badly burned - my guess is that Singaporean who got his caught in the fusebox.
Alan established North East-based leading international architectural practice redboxdesigngroup, and digital specialist Fusebox Design.
And before William ferries his chums to another stag do in an RAF Chinook, perhaps he'd like to donate the pounds 30,000 fuel costs towards a new fusebox at Buck Palace.
The 2008 Stick This In Your Fusebox tour sees both the Bon Scott and Brian Johnson eras of the band included - with two very individual singers in the same explosive performance.
This week's rogues included a bodging electrician who left a fusebox in a potentially lethal state, and a dodgy locksmith who massively overcharged to get a woman into her house.
When an estate car failed, it was found that an 11-year-old boy left in the back seat had removed every fuse from the fusebox and hidden them in his pockets.