He then worked as director of education for the London borough of Bexley and later joined the Further Education Funding Council for England as director of education programmes.
What does FEFC stand for?
FEFC stands for Further Education Funding Council (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FEFC
We have 2 other meanings of FEFC in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération Européenne des Fabricants d'Aliments Composés (French: Federation of European Compound Feed Manufacturers; EU)
- Federazione Europea Fabbricanti Alimenti Composti (Italian feed-manufacturers' association)
- Florida Educators of Family and Consumer Sciences (teacher's conference)
- Fédération Échiquéenne Francophone de Belgique (French: Francophone Chess Federation of Belgium; Belgium)
- Far East Flying Boat Wing
- Far Eastern Freight Conference
- Fellowship Evangelical Free Church (Knoxville, TN)
- First Evangelical Free Church (Wichita, KS)
- Florida Export Finance Corporation (Miami, FL)
- Fundación Educativa Francisco Coll (Spanish: Francisco Coll Educational Foundation)
- Further Education Funding Council for England (UK)
- Fuel Element Failure Gas Chromatograph
- Fédération Européenne des Fabricants de Carton Ondule (European Federation of Corrugated Board Manufacturers, Belgium)
- First Eagle Federal Credit Union (Baltimore, MD)
- Firstenergy Family Credit Union (Akron, OH)
- Florence Educators Federal Credit Union (Florence, SC)
- Further Education Funding Council for Wales
- Finite Element Frequency Domain
- Florida Electronic Federal Depository Library
- Family Economics and Financial Education (University of Arizona)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fforwm was established in 1993 when the newly incorporated further education (FE) colleges needed a national body to represent their interests and work closely with the Further Education Funding Council for Wales (FEFCW).
Hopkins remembers scrutinising pre-incorporation circulars from the Further Education Funding Council.
Paul qualified as a quantity surveyor in the 90s, working for the Further Education Funding Council, assisting colleges in the North-East region to manage their estates.
The entire property is let on full repairing and insuring terms to the Further Education Funding Council for England for a term of 25 years from December 1993, at an agreed rental of pounds 610,620 per annum, subject to five yearly, upward only rent reviews.
Members of the Task Group, chaired by Mark Wood (Library and Information Commission Chair), represented the diverse interest of schools, universities, county councils, the National Institute of Adult and Continuing Education and the Further Education Funding Council.
Jim Donaldson, review author and former chief inspector of the further education funding council, says: "Of the options listed, either four or five offer the best solutions.
8m over three years by the Scottish Further Education Funding Council to relocate from its current four sites to a purpose- built campus in a waterfront development in Granton.