Geoff Hall is one of only a handful of further education heads to be handed an honour for his work improving the sector.
What does FE stand for?
FE stands for Further Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FE
We have 47 other meanings of FE in our Acronym Attic
- Frontier Economics
- Fuel Economy
- Fugitive Emissions
- Fuji Electric (various locations)
- Functional Earth (electronics wiring)
- Functional Element
- Functional Enhancement (software)
- Functional Entity
- Functional Exercise
- Fundamentals of Engineering
- Iron (Ferrum, Ferrite)
- Royal Khymer Airlines Cambodia (IATA airline code)
- Facilities, Engineering, And Development
- Foodservice, Equipment, and Supply (magazine)
- Finite Element - Adaptive Absorbing Boundary Condition
- Finite Element - Absorbing Boundary Conditions
- Finite Element - Boundary Integral
- Finite Element-Boundary Integral
- Finite Element Boundary Integral Equation
- Far End - Echo Canceller
Samples in periodicals archive:
Geoff Hall is one of only a handful of further education heads to be handed an honour for his work.
However, a conventional method of further education doesn't have to be the only option.
BUILDING projects at 79 further education colleges in England have been halted because Government funding has run out, ministers admitted.
The campaign will aim to support and inspire Further Education (FE) engineering students to successfully complete their courses and pursue careers in the field.
The college has cut A-level courses in response to a Government requirement that all further education colleges should attain higher proportions of A-level pass rates next year, with three-quarters passes required rather than half, as now.
Sweden) compile eight chapters that report on the Transforming Learning Cultures in Further Education project conducted in the UK from 2001 to 2005, which was part of the Economic and Social Research Council's Teaching and Learning Research Programme, that examined the practices of teaching and learning in Further Education and ways that it can be improved.