Modifications will help reduce emissions, carryover, and furnace exit gas temperature.
What does FEGT stand for?
FEGT stands for Furnace Exit Gas Temperature (furnaces/boilers)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FEGT
- Floating Ellipsoidal Gaussian Orbital
- Fixed Electrical Ground Power (aviation)
- Ford Eagle Group Ltd.
- Fédération Genevoise pour la Prévention de l'Alcoolisme (French: Geneva Federation for the Prevention of Alcoholism; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Fund for Excellence in Graduate Recruitment (various schools)
- Federation Employment and Guidance Service, Inc (Long Island, New York)
- Federation of European Genetical Societies
- Fundación Escuela de Gerencia Social (Spanish; Ministry of People's Power for Planning and Development; Venezuela)
- Field Emission Gun Scanning Electron Microscope
- Faculty of Engineering and Green Technology (Malaysia)
- Fair Employment and Housing Act of 1963 (California)
- Fédération des Enseignes de l'Habillement (French: Federation of Clothing Stores)
- Fédération Européenne d'Herboristerie (French: European Federation of Herbalism; Belgium)
- Femme-Enfant-Hématologie (French: Mother-Child Hematology)
- Fire Emblem Heroes (video game)
- Flaw Evaluation Handbook (nuclear)
- Flood Estimation Handbook (UK)
- Flying Eye Hospital (ORBIS International)
- Focal Epithelial Hyperplasia
- Fondation des Enfants d'Haïti (French: Foundation for Children in Haiti)