Sealing using furnace brazing enables sealing of compact items because electrodes are not used, and has the advantage of being able to provide high productivity due to the ability to perform sealing in batches.
What does FB stand for?
FB stands for Furnace Brazing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FB
We have 43 other meanings of FB in our Acronym Attic
- Frostburn (roleplaying games, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Fruits Basket (anime)
- Full Bath
- Full Board (hospitality industry)
- Full Bridge
- Fully Built (rebuild engine with aftermarket parts, generally high power output)
- Fun Buddy (polite form)
- Funbots (QuakeNet gaming)
- Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Fuse Block
- Fuse Board
- Fusebox (web application framework)
- Ford Bacon & Davis Inc
- Fengbao 1 (Storm-1; Chinese 2-stage launch vehicle)
- Full-Band Low-Noise Amplifier
- Feature Based - Lexical Tree Associate Grammar
- Filter-Bank-Based Multi-Carrier (transmission)
- Fringe Benefit/Employee Business Expense (taxes)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alan Overton, quality manager at Aldridge-based Kepston, which specialises in precision CNC grinding, furnace brazing and bright annealing, said: "We have bought new machinery and systems to make sure we can meet the demands of the aerospace industry.