The study is published in Fungal Genetics and Biology.
What does FG&B stand for?
FG&B stands for Fungal Genetics and Biology (journal)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FG&B in our Acronym Attic
- Frequency Generator
- Frost Giants (Everquest creature)
- Fujitsu General (various locations)
- Full Group (Dark Age of Camelot online game)
- Functional Grade
- Functional Group (ATM Forum, MPOA SWG)
- Functioneringsgesprek (Dutch: Performance Appraisal)
- Future Generation
- Focus Group on Internet Protocol Television (International Telecommunication Union-Telecommunication)
- Field Goal Percentage (basketball)
- Fallschirmjagergewehr 42 (German WWII automatic rifle)
- Functional Group-Depolymerization, Vaporization, Cross-Linking (coal and biomass pyrolysis model)
- Focus Group on Internet Protocol Television (International Telecommunication Union)
- Finite Geometry Low-Density Parity Check
- Frame Ground #1
- Fallschirmjäger Gewehr 42 (German rifle)
- Paratrooper Rifle
- Fabrice Gallon Automobiles (French car company)
- Family Gamers Alliance
- Family Guidance Association