Facilities like laser photo coagulation, Fundus Photography and Fundus Fluorescein angiography are also available here, he said.
What does FFA stand for?
FFA stands for Fundus Fluorescein Angiography (ophthalmological test)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FFA
We have 209 other meanings of FFA in our Acronym Attic
- Free-Fire Area (US DoD)
- Free-Flight Airspace
- Freedom for Animals
- French Forces in Germany (Forces Francaises en Allemagne)
- Friends for Asia (Thailand)
- Fukushima Flight Association (Japan)
- Full Freight Allowed
- Functional Failure Analysis
- Functional Flow Analysis (Bellcore)
- Fund for Animals
- Fusiform Face Area (facial recognition)
- Future Farmers of America
- Foster Family Agency of East Tennessee
- Federal Facility Agreement & Consent Order
- Faith Formation for All Ages
- Fan Fiction Addicts Anonymous
- Filipinos for Affirmative Action (California)
- Finnish Field Archery Association
- Flavour and Fragrance Association of Australia
- Florida Fertilizer & Agrichemical Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Investigations included Humphrey automated visual field analyzer, Amsler charting, fundus fluorescein angiography, and optical coherence tomography.