[FIGURE 6 OMITTED] Macular dystrophies Stargardt's disease Stargardt's disease and fundus flavimaculatus are thought of as being variants of the same disease process.
What does FFM stand for?
FFM stands for Fundus Flavimaculatus
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FFM
We have 131 other meanings of FFM in our Acronym Attic
- Free for Mix (gaming)
- Freight and Fleet Management
- Frequent Flyer Mile(s)
- Fuel Fabrication Modification
- Fuel Failure Monitor
- Fuel Flow Monitor
- Full Face Mask (diving)
- Full Field Model (oil industry)
- Fun Fragging Maniacs (gaming clan)
- Functional Fault Model
- Future of Family Medicine Project (American Academy of Family Physicians)
- Faith Formation for Maturing Adults
- Fighting Fit Martial Arts
- Forked Frontalis Muscle Aponeurosis
- Friends Foreign Missionary Association (Christian organization)
- Fact-Finding Mission on Bhopal (toxicity report; India)
- Fly-Fishing Merit Badge (Boy Scouts of America)
- Foam Front Mesh Back (hat style)
- Forest Fire Management Branch (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Friends of the Friendless Marching Band
Samples in periodicals archive:
Subsequently, we subjected samples from a cohort of 30 previously untested patients with various maculopathies, including STGD, fundus flavimaculatus disease, cone-rod dystrophy, and age-related macular degeneration, to DHPLC scanning under the same conditions.