As investors generally retain beneficial ownership of the Funds at Lloyd's assets, they receive any income arising from those assets.
What does FAL stand for?
FAL stands for Funds At Lloyd's (insurance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FAL
We have 69 other meanings of FAL in our Acronym Attic
- First Approach and Landing (US NASA)
- Foothill Athletic League (San Francisco, CA)
- Forces Armées de Laos (Lao Armed Forces)
- FRAME (Fund for the Replacement of Animals in Medical Experiments) Alternatives Laboratory
- Frame Alignment Loss
- France Amérique Latine (French: France Latin America; association)
- Frequency Allocation List
- Fuji Air Line (Japan)
- Functional Adult Literacy (various locations)
- Functional Area Lead
- Fusil Automatique Leger (Fabrique Nationale Light Automatic Rifle)
- Faller A (firefighting)
- First Amendment Lawyers Association
- First American Leadership Awards (National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development)
- Flagstaff Arts and Leadership Academy (Flagstaff, AZ, USA)
- Florida Alpaca & Llama Association, Inc.
- Florida Assisted Living Affiliation
- Florida Assisted Living Association
- Foreign Area Living Allowance
- Foundation of the Association of Legal Administrators
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each member has to put up its own funds at Lloyd's and these can be held at syndicate level.